I respect your privacy and I am aware that it is very important to you. I guarantee all visitors to this website that your data is secure and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which applies in all EU countries from 25 May 2018.
WHAT IS GENERAL PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION (GDPR)?
This is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. It will apply in all EU countries (as well as in the Republic of Croatia) from 25 May 2018.
MY PRINCIPLES PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
- I only collect the necessary contact information that is necessary for communicating with each other.
- I process your received information only with your consent.
- I use the information only for the purpose for which I have your consent.
- I do not sell, rent or share your information.
- I will not forward your data to third parties without your consent.
- I only keep your data as needed. Then I delete them.
- I’m checking the security of your data.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING MANAGER
The manager processing your personal information on this website is Apartmani Barac Podstrana.
Contact information for the processing manager of your personal data:
Poljička cesta 4a
+385 21 333 809
+385 91 585 1594
HOW AND WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Directly from users of this website. Occasionally I only collect the necessary information (name, e-mail address, telephone number, user message).
- Automatic (via server logs) – Data that is automatically generated. Server logs cannot identify you as a specific person.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of the processing is to communicate with each other. Most frequently, your questions will be answered using the form on this website, by e-mail or by telephone.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of personal data on this website is your consent (the consent of respondents).
USE OF YOUR DATA
I will use your data for communication purposes and to establish mutual cooperation. You can also use personal data for statistical purposes on this website. It is important for you to know that I will use your information only for the purpose for which I receive your consent. You can also revoke this consent at any time, and I will stop processing immediately.
HOW LONG DO I STORE DATA?
I only keep the data for as long as it needs to be processed. Then I delete them.
ALL YOUR RIGHTS
If you leave your personal data on this website, you have the following rights:
- RIGHT ON TRANSPARENCY – You have the right to know my identity, my contact information, the purpose of the processing of your data, the legal basis of the processing, the duration of storage, etc.. You can send a written request, and I will send you an answer to all your questions about your information.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS DATA – You have access to all your personal data that I process. You can request and receive information about the stored data.
- RIGHT TO CORRECT DATA – If your personal data is not correct, you have the right to ask me to correct the information.
- DELETION RIGHT (“RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN”) – You as the user (respondent) have the right to request the deletion of your personal data at any time. Send your request to my e-mail address and the information will be deleted as soon as possible, within 8 days at the latest.
- RIGHT TO LIMIT THE PROCESSING OF DATA – In certain situations, you have the right to request a restriction on the use of personal data instead of deleting it. In this case your data will be stored, but not processed further.
- RIGHT TO APPEAL – Please send a complaint to my e-mail address.
- TRANSFER RIGHT – You have the right to transfer data to another processing manager without my intervention.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL – You can revoke your consent at any time. Please send your request to my e-mail address.
- RIGHTS TO ISSUE A COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY – You can contact the competent supervisory authority directly. Competent authority in the Republic of Croatia:
Agencija za zaštitu osobnih podataka (AZOP)
Selska cesta 136
10 000 Zagreb
+385 (0)1 4609 000
- AUTHORISATION PROVISIONS FOR AUTOMATIZED SINGLE PROVISIONS – You have the right to oppose automated individual decisions. Automated individual decisions are decisions without human intervention.
- RIGHT TO THE SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA – You have the right to know how I obtained your data.
IMPLEMENTATION OF TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PROTECTION MEASURES
Security measures are in place to protect your personal information. The information is protected against destruction, loss and unauthorized access. Whenever possible, personal data is pseudonymised or encrypted.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY
I do not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organisations.
VIOLATION OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event of a breach of personal data, I will inform you and the authority responsible for the protection of personal data (within 72 hours at the latest).
AMENDMENT OF THE DATA PROTECTION DIRECTIVE