- Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and hygiene measures are currently being implemented in this facility.
It is not possible to stay in this facility for quarantine purposes due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Guests are requested to inform Apartments Barać Podstrana of their expected arrival time in advance. In case of special request, they can enter their note in the special request field when booking, or they can contact the property directly using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation.
- It is not possible to hold bachelorette or similar parties in this facility.
We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our home will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to your host
- Accommodation is available from 14.00 hr on the day of arrival until 10.00 oon the day of departure.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartments/rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behaviour in thehouse and surrounding area, and in the case of an accident they shal bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the doors to the apartments/rooms from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove…) and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/room to prevent the occurrence of posible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment/room at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 14-16 hr and from 23 to 7 hr.
- The contents of the apartments/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guest, permit possible visit at certain times.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments/rooms the guest is obliged to notify the host.
- Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartments/rooms.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediatly upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 0 to 24 hr.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, there is a balcony in all 6 apartments in the Barać Apartments Podstrana.
In the vicinity of Apartments Barać Podstrana, You can hav the following activities (everything is close to You):
- Mountain climbing
- tennis court
- golf course (distance approx. 500 m)
The facility Apartments Barać Podstrana has 6 apartments.
You can get there by taxi in 45 minutes.
Check-in time at Apartments Barać Podstrana is from 14:00, and check-out time is until 10:00.
Each apartment can accommodate 2 guests.
Prices at Apartments Barać Podstrana vary depending on the conditions of Your stay (e.g. selected dates, etc.).
The facility Apartments Barać Podstrana is located 3 km from the center of the city “Podstrana”.
The nearest beach is located just 200 m from Apartments Barac Podstrana.
The facility Apartments Barać Podstrana has a parking lot within the facility.
Additional measures related to health and safety
- Staff follows all safety protocols of local authorities
- Shared items such as printed menus, magazines, pens and paper have been removed.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the guest accommodation and main rooms
- A first aid kit is available
- Possibility of payment without cash
- Physical distancing measures are in force
Cleanliness and disinfection
- Use of cleaning agents effective against the coronavirus
- Washing bed linen, towels and laundry in accordance with the guidelines of local authorities
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between guest stays
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Guests can cancel accommodation cleaning services during their stay
- All plates, cutlery and other utensils are disinfected
This accommodation facility has taken steps to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel
- Disposable plastic spoons for mixing coffee/tea are not used
- Disposable plastic straws are not used
- Disposable plastic water bottles are not used
- Single-use plastic drinking bottles are not used
- Disposable plastic cups are not used
- Disposable plastic plates or cutlery are not used